Manley #1 in Student Achievement Growth
Greetings Manley Community,
Words cannot express how proud I am to lead a school full of so many talented, bright, and dedicated students and staff. I consider it a blessing every day I walk into the front doors of Manley Career Academy High School. Each day there are new successes, new chal-lenges, but most important new opportunities to give Manley stu-dents the best educational experience that will lead to promising, lucrative futures. There is so much we have accomplished so far this year and I am amazed at the progress our students and staff are making as we work to achieve our goal of becoming a premiere choice in urban education. Below are some of the significant achievements Manley has made so far this school year.
- #1 of all Westside High Schools in Freshmen On Track to Graduate Growth
- #1 of all Westside High Schools in Attendance Growth
- #1 of all Westside High Schools in ACT Reading Growth
- 95% of Manley Honors Students Outperformed all CPS Students in designated College Readiness Skills
- 100% of Seniors applied to college and 90% have been accepted
- Manley students met and dialogued with Mayor Rahm Emanuel, and will meet with Senator Patricia Van Pelt, and Representative Art Turner.
Through the hard work and collaboration of Manley students, staff, parents, and community members, we have been able to make significant progress toward our school improvement goals. Though I am proud of the progress Manley has made, we have a lot of work to do in order to achieve our ultimate goals. I am excited about the continuous improvement of Manley Career Academy High School and I look forward to achieving even greater results.
Mr. Warren G. Morgan, II
06/22/2013 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Senior Graduation at IIT
Manley CTE Culinary and Hospitality teacher and students promote healthy eating on Kenmore Live Studio.